Sunday 27 February 2011

Equipment

The equipment I am using is very popular amongst people who enjoy filming and editing for whatever reason, it could be blogging, broadcasting or just freelance film making, it does the job perfectly. I am using the latest apple mac 21 inch, Sony hdv mini camera with microphone attachment that records in full 720p HD and Final cut pro to edit the films.

I used Final cut pro on the Mac to edit my footage, I has never used Final Cut before so it was really tricky to get my head around. However, after an induction lesson and a few tries of editing videos, i got the hang of it. I found it hard to do transitions and make them look smooth. Now my final edit of my film should look very good for a beginner editor.






Apple Mac










Sony Hvd mini with mic attachment









Final Cut Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment