Sunday 27 February 2011

Brief - To Film & Edit The Opening Of My Own Film

My group and I have been briefed to create a 2 minute opening of our own films of any genre and including titles. My group and I decided on a film with the title of "Man slaughter"  as it will be about two friends who have a serious fight and one ends up dying. It is based on the average teen living in the "Urban London", the average and most extreme situations they might encounter. By doing this task I hope I improve my camera skills, editing skills and develop my knowledge of how to use camera shots to grab the viewer's attention as well as making a good film. However, i have developed a good knowledge of mise-en-scene´which is basically everything you can see but not hear in the film along with iconography which is costumes, props and their meaning and how I can input my knowledge in my film.

I will also have to film and edit a Recce along with a preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment