Monday 14 February 2011

Audience Types

The audience I am aiming for ranges from the ages 15-24 and living in an urban area. Simply because I feel these are the ages the characters will most appeal to. However, anyone from the age of 15 can watch the film and hopefully enjoy it. From my general knowledge and friends, films like Bullet Boy, Kidulthood & Adulthood are some of their favorite UK urban films. I thought if i can make my film similar to them then maybe I would have a bigger audience, and generate a big fan base if my film to be done properly and hit box office. The genre of our film is Urban Drama, so people that do live in urban areas will be able to relate the story more and will be able to understand why certain parts of the story is being told the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment