Thursday 31 March 2011

Evaluation Task 1

My film uses and develops a few films in the sequence that it begins in. It begins straight into the action, I think this could be seen as a typical way to start a film, but I think is thew best way to immediately draw the audiences attention into the film.

My film is about two friends Trey & Anton, Anton tells Trey he had sexual relations with Treys girlfriend, and they end up having a fight in which Trey accidentally kills Anton hence the title Manslaughter. Trey then calls his friend Rio to help him hide the body. The setting is in a council flat estate in my area, this helps for mise-en-scene to tell the audience the type of background the characters are from, I got this idea from the films Bullet Boy and Kidulthood. The costumes are vital to my characters as the colours help to show their personality. For example, Anton is wearing a black jacket to show his dark side of sleeping with his friends partner, and the white t shirt shows his innocence as he is about to be killed.










No comments:

Post a Comment