Thursday 31 March 2011

Evaluation Task 6

I have learned alot about the technologies I have been using since i have been constructing my product. I have learned about how to use Apple Mac's efficiently for making movies.







Me (Top) and Suleyman using the Apple Macs whilst editing our final movie. 

Using camera and tripod

Using camera and tripod 2

While my group mate and I were using the camera as seen the pictures above, with a minor introduction to the camera we learned to operate the camera and tripod. While using the camera we learned how to use zooms, inserting tapes and using effective camera shots like close ups.
The use of Final Cut Pro while editing the Recce, as you can see there are no transitions used, as it was just basically a test video, on the timeline is where you would input music and edit the actual sound of the video clips.






No comments:

Post a Comment