Wednesday 12 January 2011

Preliminary task

My preliminary task was to shoot a shot 30 second clip of simple sequenced movements, someone walking into a room having a short conversation and leaving. I was required to use specific camera shots such as: over the shoulder, close up and 2 person shot. The purpouse was to help me understand the physically shooting the shots and gain experience so I can be prepared to use the skills in my final film.

While I was shooting the film everything went well, I found it slightly tricky whilst editing the film and I was new to the software, and discovered a few minor problems with the footage such as having parts of the actors body being cut off.  I felt lighting was a slight issue but I asked for other peoples views and I was told that is was okay.

The preliminary task was useful as it helped me to get introduced to using the camera, filming and editing, which was the whole point of doing a preliminary task.


Here is my preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment